Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fireplace




I painted the fireplace. It used to be red brick that was stained and no matter how much I sanded and scrubbed it wasn't going to come clean so I decided it would look better if we painted it. I also spray painted the doors. They used to be gold. I didn't really get a good before picture because Jon's grandma had her furniture stacked in the living room when I started working on the fireplace but here is a not so great before picture of the living room and an after. I am still working on the living room. I still need to finish painting the living room. I painted the wall where the fireplace is but that is about it so far. Lots to do but it is coming along. I pretty much have everything unpacked and put away just need to figure out where to hang pictures and put knick knacks and stuff. Not too bad for for just moving Saturday night. Needless to say I have been quite busy.

4 comments:

Janae said...

you are amazing!!!! you have always had a way of decorating things. I sure miss that now that you are gone. I have no one to decorate this place. It looks really nice. A job well done.
luv ya forever
mom

dale and cindy said...

How do you have time to do all that? Working full time and 2 kids---your place is looking fantastic.

Tawny said...

Doesn't it feel good to spread out!? The house looks fantastic.

Cheryl said...

I only work 3 days a week, not full time so that does help with having a little bit of time to get stuff done.