Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Carmel Apples




Andrew and I made Carmel Apples the other day. I hadn't made them since I was a kid. We had a lot of fun. Andrew only took a couple of bites of his and decided he didn't like the carmel sticking to his teeth. I had to peel back the carmel so he could eat the apple. This was probably a good thing because he really doesn't need any sugar. He is hyper enough as it is. At least he chose the apple over the candy. Most kids would have eaten the carmel off and threw the apple away. 

2 comments:

Tawny said...

Cheryl I am so glad you have put up a blog. I am one of those that is addicted to them and am happy to add you to my list of people to watch. Your kids are so cute and growing up fast. Well happy blogging!

Janae said...

those apples are bigger than andrew's whole face!! he told me he dipped apples. he is a funny little man.
mom