Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Well I decided to jump on board the blogging bandwagon. It really is a great way to keep family and friends updated.

Andrew started preschool this year. He goes three days a week Monday, Wednesday, Friday mornings. He will be three in November. We did start him early but he was ready. He was getting so bored at home he was just finding things to get into and was always getting into trouble. He is such an active little guy he never sits still. He is doing so much better now he is in school and loves it. He tries to tell me he has school even on the days he doesn't.

Ashlee is almost 5 months and is growing much too fast. She is rolling over and can sit now without toppling over, unless she gets excited and then she falls over. She is such a happy baby and is always smiling. She just loves her big brother. Andrew will just be sitting there and Ashlee just starts cracking up. She is always laughing at him. It is really cute.

Jon is keeping very busy at work. He is a Property Manager and manages about 18 properties himself. Mostly Condo Home Owner's Associations and Single Family Home HOA's. It sometimes is a bit overwhelming but he does enjoy what he does most days.

I went back to work in August after a 3 month maternity leave. I am working as a Unit Clerk in The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. I really do like my job but some days are really hard since I only get 3 or 4 hours of sleep and that is if I can get the kids down for a nap at the same time. At least I only work 3 nights a week. It is worth it to be able to be at home with the kids though. I figure I will only have to do it for a few years. Once they are both in school I can start working days again.

Well that is all for now.  I hope you enjoy reading about our family.

No comments: