Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tag!

1. Post the Rules to your blog
2. Answer the six 8 items.
3.Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog.



8 favorite TV shows

1. ER

2. The Office

3. One Tree Hill

4. Beverly Hills 92010

5. American Idol

6. So you think you can Dance

7. How I met your Mother

8. Gilmore Girls (I know it isn't on anymore but I still love it.)


8 Things I did yesterday

1. Came home from work

2. talked to my mom on the phone

3. did laundry

4. straightened up the house

5. played with the kids

6. dinner

7. tried to take a nap but kids were yelling and crying so no sleep for me, again.

8. went to work



8 Things I'm looking forward to

1. Going home to visit my family next week

2. My son's 3rd birthday next month

3. My anniversay next month

4. Christmas and the Helm Christmas Party

5. Hopefully taking a trip next year, maybe Hawaii?

6. Watching my kids grow up

7. Not having to work nights (I still have a few years til both the kids are in school)

8. Sleep!!!!


8 favorite resturants

1. Godfather

2. Outback

3. Chili's

4. Sombrero's (not really a restaurant kindof fast food mexican)

5. Applebee's

6. Denny's (love their french toast)

7. The Green Flash

8. can't think of another one we really don't get to go out very often.


8 Things on my wish list

1. Go back to school

2. Not have to work nights

3. My kids to grow up healthy and be happy

4. Always have good health

5. Visit my parents more often

6. Sell our condo and buy a home with a yard

7. Put our kids through either private or a charter school

8. Travel

I tag Tawny, Kandise,

No comments: