Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Station

We took the kids to the Pumkin Station. It was fun. Andrew had a great time going on all the rides and picking out pumkins. He can't wait for Halloween. He has to put on his costume almost everyday. He is going to be Thomas the Train, of course. We had him try the costume on at the store. He took off as soon as I got it on him. He ran around the entire store yelling "Choo Choo!" Jon had to chase after him or he would have kept going. It was really cute everyone in the store was laughing. 




3 comments:

Janae said...

What a fun time. I can't believe he goes down that slid by himself!!, it's a long way down. Thanks for sharing those pictures I just luv to see the thing you do, sincce I live so far away.
luv ya forever
mom
give hugs & kiss from nana!!!!!

Tawny said...

That looks like a fun place to go. I have always loved taking the kids to a pumpkin patch to pick their perfect pumpkin!

nicole said...

That looks like alot of fun!! I want to go down that slide:)